CUSCO CITY TOUR
Places to Visit:
1. Basilica of The Cathedral of Cusco .
2. Temple of the Sun Qoricancha.
3. Complex Archaeological of Sacsayhuaman.
4. Worship of Qenqo.
5. Temple of Water Tambomachay.
Pick up from the hotel Between the 1:15 a 1:20 pm.
1. Cusco Cathedral: That together with the Church of the Triumph and the Sagrada Familia form together The Cathedral of Cusco, formerly an Inca palace where now you can observe beautiful pieces of art.
2. Qoricancha: Undoubtedly one of the most important places in the Inca Epoch, where the Incas surrendered worship to their maximum God (Inti-Sol), today you can see the Temple of Santo Domingo de Guzman, built on Inca foundations.
3. (4) Archaeological Sites: I. Sacsayhuaman: Where the impressive architecture and engineering originally built in the government of Inca Pachacuteq were captured and immobile in time. II. Qenqo: Composed by Qenqo Grande and Qenqo Chico, it consists of an amphitheater, the name that in Castilian means Labyrinth (for its underground galleries) is located 6km from the city of Cusco. III. Puca Pucara: Which means Red Fortress, is a military and administrative construction, located in a strategic location with terraces and stairways. IV. Tambomachay: built with the purpose of giving worship to the water, this construction has aqueducts, canals, and waterfalls that until the present day work.
1. WATER BOTTLE
2. PICK UP FROM THE HOTEL
3. BUS TRANSFERS
4. PROFESSIONAL GUIDE
DOES NOT INCLUDE (in Group Service)
1. TOURIST TICKET
2. ENTRANCE TO CATHEDRAL (S/25.00 SOLES)
3. ENTRANCE QORICANCHA (S/15.00)