MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY ITINERARY CUSCO-AGUAS CALIENTES-MACHU PICCHU-CUSCO
Enjoy Machu Picchu with this full day tour, do not miss the opportunity to know one of the 7 wonders of the modern world.
5:00 A. m transfer from the hotel to the train station in Cusco or Poroy for the trip to Aguas Calientes which can be in bimodal service (bus to Ollantaytambo and train to Machu Picchu) or only by train from the station of Poroy, 30 minutes from Cusco.
Arriving at Aguas Calientes Station your guide will pick you up and then board a bus from Machu Picchu Pueblo to Machu Picchu the Inca Citadel.
Once in Machu Picchu you will then have a guided tour in one of the new 7 Wonders of the world with a bilingual professional guide with a duration of approximately 02:30 hours.
After the tour will take the bus to the village of Aguas Calientes and after lunch return to the train station in Aguas Calientes, the exit of the train is between 3pm-6pm, return to Cusco by the same route arriving at 8-10 pm approximately.
Upon arrival at the station we will pick you up to take you back to the hotel.
What should you bring?
• Your Passport or identity document
• Small personal backpack.
• Jacket for the cold.
• Sunscreen, sun glasses
• Insect repellent.
• Video and photo camera.
• Cash for any eventuality of preference in Peruvian soles.
• Water bottle
• Hotel transfers-train station-hotel.
• Tourist train to Machu Picchu round trip
• Entrance to the Inca citadel.
• Buses of ascent and descent to Machu Picchu
• Bilingual Professional Guide.
• Lunch in Aguas Calientes (optional in group service).